Identify and Go Tours in Pandeglang Object in the 70th position at SERP Google

Posted by tukang nggame on Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Recognize and Visit Tourism Objects in Pandeglang in the 70th position at SERP Google. I do not know why my weblog at ease There's Behind The difficulty is always in a position protruding. Since the contest Stop Dreaming Start Action ago an article on the web are only able to pass on to the 50th position. Is still the same now in the position of the 70s, most stuck in the 42 position that only a few days.


If you see the number of query results in google.co.id sehh Itupun few in number compared with the query results Action Stop Dreaming Start a reach of 51 jutaa. However, my weblog was only capable of seventies position. Of course it is not encouraging thing for me, given the already struggling to optimize it.

Moves that are used are also not much different from the first and probably also associates as well. But the result was still nothing I feel even more down. Not to mention google less and less friendly to my website. My other website also failed to occupy the first page for my keywords to target. Does my website get a penalty?

It is sad when exposed to weblogs Kenali dan Kunjungi Objek Wisata di Pandeglang penalty from google. Not a bit of my web articles previously indexed by Google is now no longer. Not to mention the longer plus google index update and update the link. Is this in preparation google pagerank update that many people anticipated? Hopefully google recovered and more friendly with my website, so I was not merely a web in the 70th position.